Two-House Estate Just Minutes From Jackson Town Square
Fully furnished Main House and Guest Retreat with expansive views – available for short and long-term rentals – starting at $6,500 per week
Located less than 8 miles south of the Jackson Hole Airport and 2 miles north of Town Square, Elk Ridge Estate is a perfect retreat for busy executives or vacation travelers visiting Jackson Hole.
- New construction with high-end furnishings and attention to detail throughout
- Stunning views of the Elk Refuge, Sleeping Indian, and Snow King
- Easy access to the extensive multi-use pathways north to the park or south to town and out to the village
- Nestled on 15 acres, the Main House and Guest Retreat are rented together, so you’re guaranteed to have the property to yourself
- 1 Gigabit high-speed internet, so you can keep your work life as lively as your after-work life
- NO FEES OR SURCHARGES like you’ll be forced to pay if you rent on a major vacation rental site
Our Guest Love It!
Yes, You Get Both!
You’ll feel right at home in this bright and sunny modern mountain dwelling with large windows and an open floor plan. The stylish kitchen is open to the great room and offers plenty of seating and space to keep the conversation flowing. The comfortable bedrooms provide a quiet retreat at the end of an eventful day enjoying all that Jackson Hole has to offer.
This little hideaway is a lovely companion to the larger Main House. Use it as an office or meeting space, bring along some help for the kids, or give Gamma and Pops an excuse to stay a little longer. The full kitchen features stainless steel appliances and connects directly to the main living area, allowing guests to take in the views from the large picture windows.
Welcome to the Toy Closet
Your Gateway to the Jackson Hole Area
Whether spending time in downtown Jackson Hole or making your way to Yellowstone National Park, this luxury home rental is your hub for adventure
The Jackson Hole area is known for its beautiful scenery and captivating wildlife, and Elk Ridge Estate is right in the thick of it. With awe-inspiring views of the Sleeping Indian and close proximity to a world of adventure, this vacation rental offers experiences for everyone.
- Hop on over to Jackson Town Square, just minutes away
- Admire elk (from a distance) at the National Elk Refuge
- Take a ride along the Teton Bike Pathway
- Enjoy a scenic drive to nearby Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone National Park